RPF Constable & Sub Inspector Mock Test 2019
Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) Published Constable & Sub Inspector Mock Test 2019,
Post Name - Constable / Sub Inspector (Male and Female)
- CBT Examination Schedule for Constable Recruitment
- Phase - 1: GROUP - E: 20-12-2018 to 22-12-2018
- Phase - 4: GROUP - A+B+F: 17-01-2019 to 25-01-2019
- Phase - 5: GROUP - C+D: 02-02-2019 to 19-02-2019
- Download of call letter: The call letter for each day of exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. For example, the call letters for the exam on Jan 09 2019 will be available for download for Dec 30, 2018 and the call letter for Jan 10, 2019 from December 31, 2018 awards.
RPF Constable Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018
- PHASE – I
- Computer Based Test (CBT):
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one. (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Total Duration : 90 min.
- No. of Questions: 120
- General Awareness (50 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic(35 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Computer Based Test (CBT):
Railway Protection Force Constable Exam Date
RPF Admit Card 2018
The RPF Admit Card 2018 will be issued online at the official recruitment portal of RPF. Candidates have to enter the right Login credentials allotted to them at the time of online registration in order to download the RPF Admit Card 2018. All the candidates must remember that, the RPF Admit Card 2018 will not be sent to any candidate other than online mode. So, after the issue of the RPF Admit Card 2018, candidates must take a print out of the E Admit Card in order to enter into the exam hall.
Instructions for Downloading the RPF Constable Admit Card 2018:
In order to download the admit card of the written exam :
1. Go to the Important Links segment as specified below
2. Open the Download Admit Card Link
3. After that, candidates will be redirected to the Login page in order to complete process
4. Here the following fields have to be filled up by the candidates :
Login ID/ Registration Number / Application Number
Password/ Date of Birth
Then Click on Login button
5. After login with correct detail, the candidates will be able to download the Admit Card
6. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of RPF
Responsive Link Ads Middel
View Latest Job Update
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!
Note: Do not Forget to Activate The Email Subscription From Your Email Inbox
- Sardar Patel Hospital Ankleshwar Recruitment 2019 for Medical & Non Medical Post
- Sumul Dairy Surat Walking Interview 2019
- Aarti Industries interview at Ankleshwar 20th July 2019
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 for 1774 Dy Collector / DySP , Medical Officer & Other Post
- VNSGU Surat Recruitment 2019 for Legal Officer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jr. Clerk & Others
- GSSSB Information Technology & Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Question Paper 2019
- SSC Constable GD Exam Marks 2019 Declared
- ACPC Engineering Allotment List 2019 After Round 1 @www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List/Call Letter at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
- GSAUCA Agriculture Admission Merit List 2019 at www.b.gsauca.in
- ACPUGMEC Gujarat Medical Merit List 2019 @www.medadmgujarat.org
- Gujarat Diploma Final Merit List 2019 Choice Filling at www.gujdiploma.nic.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 03-07-2019
- Navoday Vidyalay Admission For Std 6 Navoday Vidyalay Pravesh Form 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 06-02-2019
- NMMS Scholarship Result 2018/19
- GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Final Answer Key 2019
- CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Notification 2019
- GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector & Research Assistant Final Result 2018-19
- LRB Constable / Lokrakshak Personal Marks & Final Answer key 2019
- ICE RAJKOT CURRENT AFFAIRS (27-01-2019 TO 02-02-2019) (ICE MAGIC-05)
- ICE RAJKOT CURRENT AFFAIRS (20-01-2019 TO 26-01-2019) (ICE MAGIC-04)
- ICE RAJKOT CURRENT AFFAIRS (13-01-2019 TO 19-01-2019) (ICE MAGIC-03)
- ICE RAJKOT CURRENT AFFAIRS (06-01-2019 TO 12-01-2019) (ICE MAGIC-02)
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2019
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs